Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

omg

is there a way you could actually compile one of those "desktops" seperatly so i could, like set it as a web object on my desktop and actually use it as a desk top??????????? i so want the matrix one......

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

hmm, im not sure this was worth the front page.

It was very buggy, a lot of times, enemies i killed would spawn right where i killed them. I sat for 2 minuts killing oldlady, where the enemy spawned right where i killed her. Plus, I got game overs for no reason. I captured the enemy's flag, then killed an enemy who had my flag, then once i got my flag, the game said game over. I didnt see any rules or anything in the game, so im not sure if it was me or that the game really is kinda buggy.

Ball Revamped (Game) Ball Revamped (Game)

dude wtf

i hate when people make games and make em to big for browsers, i cant see the bottom of the dam levels

Maze version 1 Maze version 1

i like it

but its too easy, i am a self proclaimed maze master, i saw the solution within seconds.

Owl Post Owl Post

this is not bad

like the other guy said, u got some talant. try and ignore all the other ass holes who blam for no reason, they just blam cuz they have no life and have no talent and wonder why their shit gets blamed. but this was cool, and one of the first harry potter games ive seen