LL- The Unlocked Collab LL- The Unlocked Collab

I know the secret.

When a lock is unlocked, they become a clock!

Android X-19 Android X-19

I was predicting a windows crash..........

But I was close. LOL. I liked it, keep it up!

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

one word.........

BRILLIANT! I of very few love your sick and twisted humor, its the best stuff ever

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

to those who are that stupid.....

if you really cant pick up what is going on here, then you need to die. there really isnt any one who could spell or speak naturally, all of it was done on purpose. This is definatly the work of david firth. He is doing what steven king the writer did. He tested his work by going under a different name then releasing it, to see if his work is really good, or if its just his name. now im sure tom knew who made this, but for those who still dont, go fuck yourselves for being ignorant assholes.

It's raining men It's raining men

whoo great minds think alike

me and my friend have medocre flash skills, so we never do ne of our ideas. so i just tell my ideas to my clike of friends, and thought of that song and was like "wouldnt it be kool if it really did rain men" lol kinda bloody. haha. make sum more kool things like that
\

A Punch-Out Montage A Punch-Out Montage

O M G

that was so fucking funny. the first part was good, then wen mac started sucking, it reminded me of team america, where gary sucked the head guys dick.

JeremyLokken responds:

Yeah, I guess it is similar to that part. A lot more people accepted that, than this. Thanks for your review!

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

i love you

that was amazing. the only bad thing was, is that it ENDED! :'( why, why did it have to end???

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

i dont care

when ever any one critisizes any one elses work negatively and votes bad, they better have a good reason, better yet, they better know what they are talking about, say ACTUALLY SUBMIT A VIDEO. I love your work and this movie, and the twistedness of your style. if i was gay or very confused, i would kiss you, but not really.

The entertainer. The entertainer.

not too bad

that was pretty kewl, and smooth also, i hope you get some more kewl stuff in soon.

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

OMG

that was so fucking funny. this seems like somthing straight out of tom green's brain. your not tom green are you? hahahah. keep up the good work. i wanna see more.